Map data: Google, Landsat / Copernicus
Thank you for visiting Sunterra Solar’s public website. Sunterra is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the website. As a result, you should be aware of the following information regarding data collection on this website.
Like most websites, we collect anonymous statistical information about the visitors who use the information and services we provide. The data we gather is used to analyze the performance of our hardware and software systems, determine the needs and interests of website visitors and improve the overall effectiveness of our website.
The type of information we collect includes:
- Referring web domain (www.google.com, www.bing.net, etc.)
- Internet connection’s IP address (132.086.0.960, etc.)
- Web browser brand and version (Internet Explorer 9.0 etc.)
- Operating system and version (Windows XP, Linux, etc.)
- Errors in the pages viewed (Hyperlink errors, missing pages, etc.)
- Time required to open and view files
Visitors to sunterrasolar.com are not required to enter personally identifiable information to view the website. If you provide your email address to Sunterra, we may include it in occasional email updates. You can opt out of our emails at any time by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email. Your data will be stored securely, and will never be sold to outside agencies. We do not collect or use this information for commercial marketing.